Friday 22 May 2015

Just Because

This is my 'Just Because" mini.

I made it for no other reason than just because I felt like it.  I had some left over HST's from another project and decided to use them up rather than hoard them.


Continuing with the just because theme, I have decided to enter this little quilt in the mini quilt category of the Spring 2015 Blogger's Quilt Festival  hosted by Amy's Creative Side just because it's fun to share.

Make sure you head on over to Amy's blog and vote for your favourite quilt in each of the categories. Voting runs from 22nd - 29th May and winners are announced on May 30th.





4 comments:

  1. Two lovely minis! I love the quilting on the HST one and the Spring Fling is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! I love your quilting and the happy colors!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful! Am scrolling through your archived posts and enjoying myself while I have my morning coffee. Wish you were still blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great content, amazing post altogether! keep posting such quality posts would be delighted to be updated with the latest on your blog,
    Regards
    Best Cheap Web Hosting

    ReplyDelete