I finally completed the Hearts Wholecloth Quilt we did on the Free Motion Quilt Along way back in week 10 of the project. I actually finished it at the time but never got around to binding it. I did it today so another project completed.
It is square - not really sure about my photography skills!
For the majority of the week I have been working on Bonnie Hunters mystery quilt 'Easy Street'. The problem with a mystery is not knowing the final layout so choosing colours can be a challenge. I liked my colours when I initially grouped them together but the final outcome is not too successful. It is so very orange! If I knew the layout in advance I would put the yellow where the orange is, the brown where the yellow is and the orange would be where the brown is.
Here is a picture of the quilt laid out ready to be put together.
This week I hope to get some more blocks from Randy's Barrister's Block Sew Along completed. I am a bit behind with about 12 block to go. Here is my progress to date.