Tuesday 25 November 2014

Still Buzzing!

And so it continues.......

My sewing time these days seems to be filled with bee blocks.  I love, love, love bees and swaps but I am in so many that sometimes it becomes a bit overwhelming and time consuming so I have made the tough decision not to continue with some of them.

I really need to leave a little time for starting and finishing projects of my own.

This week I have made my final blocks for 3 bees.




 And another supernova block for my new bestie in Oklahoma.


I also finished a mini quilt for an Instagram mini swap.  This one is heading to a new home across the seas.



And I finished some cushion covers for the November birthday girl for the Aussie Handmade Birthday Club.


Now that these goodies are all on their way to their new homes, it is time for me to start thinking about Christmas sewing.  With 7 nieces, 4 nephews, co-workers and friends to make for I had best start sewing.

Until next time.

Sue

11 comments:

  1. I really like your mini quilt you have done. It is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilting on the swap quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely mini for the IG-Swap. I hope I get something as nice as this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colourful mini quilt and the pillow cases. I'm sure the recipients will be very happy =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mini quilt! So coloful! The blocks are also stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely blocks and finished projects. You have been a busy lady! Your swap partners are sure to be delighted. Nice work on all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the mini quilt finish - looks lovely. I was in 3 bees this year and too much for me too with all the swaps so cutting down to two and we'll see how that works out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your finishes! Hopefully you can get some gifts sewn now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the mini rainbow quilt is stunning. You are doing beautiful work for lots of others, I hope that you get a great swap in return!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute mini quilt! The recipient is sure to be happy!

    ReplyDelete